Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (RTX A5000 and 3080 GPU) in laptop
• DeepStream Version: 5.0 & 6.0
deepstream docker image version: nvcr.io/nvidia/deepstream:6.0-devel
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only): 470 & 510
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs):
when run docker run --gpus ‘"‘device=0’"’ -it --rm -v /tmp/.X11-unix:/tmp/.X11-unix -e DISPLAY=$DISPLAY…
gui x window is black and command line message shows "cuGraphicsGLRegisterBuffer failed with error(219) gst_eglglessink_cuda_init texture = 1"
this problem occurs in RTX A5000 and 3080 laptop. The OS is ubuntu 20.04.
there is no these issues in my personal computer and the graphic card is gtx 1660.
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
reproduce the issue in RTX A5000 or RTX3080 laptop and OS is ubuntu 20.04,
nvidia driver is 470 or 510, install docker ce and nvidia-docker.
docker pull deepstream 5.0 or 6.0
when run deepstream-app, the x window is black.
command line message shows "cuGraphicsGLRegisterBuffer failed with error(219) gst_eglglessink_cuda_init texture = 1"
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)