Issue with headless mode for jetson nano 2GB

Hello,
Today I tried to follow the nvidia guide :Getting Started with Jetson Nano 2GB Developer Kit | NVIDIA Developer
When I arrived to the headless mode configuration and more particularly when I tried to connect to the wi-fi with the “802.11ac wireless adapter and extension cable” provided by nvidia, it give me this error :

┌──────────────────────┤ Network configuration ├──────────────────────┐
│                                                                     │
│ Failure of key exchange and association                             │
│ The exchange of keys and association with the access point failed.  │
│ Please check the WPA/WPA2 parameters you provided.                  │
│                               <Ok>                                  │
└─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

I follow the discussion on this post : Not able to connect to Home Wifi using headless mode.
And now when I tried to connect to the wi-fi with this command :
sudo nmcli dev wifi con “SSID” password “password”
It give me this error :
Error: Connection activation failed: (7) Secrets were required, but not provided.
I already tried all the solution on this post : networking - Unable to connect to any wifi with NetworkManager due to error: Secrets were required, but not provided - Unix & Linux Stack Exchange
but it didn’t work.
Does anyone have any idea please ?

Sorry for the late response, is this still an issue to support? Thanks

Hello,
Yes it is !

Could you check the syslog right after you hit this error and see what is printed there?

When I tried today, everything work ! So I have decided to reflash to see if the first error keep appearing and it is… So I wondering if maybe you have any idea why, because in this post : Not able to connect to Home Wifi using headless mode. - #15 by jcp13 a lot of people seems to have this issue.