DRIVE OS 6.0.4 (rev. 1)
DRIVE OS 6.0.4 SDK
other

Target Operating System

Linux

QNX
other

Hardware Platform
DRIVE AGX Orin Developer Kit (940-63710-0010-D00)
DRIVE AGX Orin Developer Kit (940-63710-0010-C00)

DRIVE AGX Orin Developer Kit (not sure its number)

other

SDK Manager Version

other

Host Machine Version

native Ubuntu Linux 20.04 Host installed with SDK Manager

native Ubuntu Linux 20.04 Host installed with DRIVE OS Docker Containers
native Ubuntu Linux 18.04 Host installed with DRIVE OS Docker Containers
other

Hi there,

I’m having issues adding opencv in nvmedia, I’ve been trying adding Cflags and LDLIBs with pkg-config command to add libraries and include path, but I got errors of incompatibility, which seems to be caused by cross-compilation. Is there any way to solve that?

Dear @bohan.zhang,
We don’t officially support opencv with DRIVEOS and hence never tested compilation/running opencv. You may have to try seeking help from the community or other discussion forums.
May I know what functionality that is missing nvmedia/driveworks and made you to use openCV library? It helps to provide appropriate guidance for your use case.

Yeah, we’re converting generated buffer for yuv file into rgb, and wanna display the real-time video on nvsipl. We’re also looking for outputting buffer for other use

@SivaRamaKrishnaNV @VickNV Would that be any solution for this question? Coz I’m having the same issues as well. I’m also wondering is that possible to add a shared library in make file in line:
$(TARGETS): $(OBJS)
$(LD) $(LDFLAGS) -o $@ $^ $(LDLIBS)
Would that work if we make stuff like:
$(TARGETS): $(OBJS)
$(LD) $(LDFLAGS) -o $@ $^ $(LDLIBS) -share ourlibs.so
???

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.