Issues connecting Jetson AGX Orin Developer Kit to Unitree Go1 Edu via wifi

I am trying to connect the AGX Orin Developer Kit to a Unitree Go1 Edu. The Go1’s wireless network does not show up in the list of available networks. I also tried connection to the Go1 using a Xavier NX developer kit and got the same results.

I have no problems connecting either developer kit to my home wifi network and both detect several available wifi network - just not the one from the Go1. I have problem seeing and connecting to the Go1’s network from Windows machines, other Ubuntu machines, and my phone.

I’ve also tried a separate USB network adapter to try and eliminate the specific adapter on the developer kits as being the issue. I can see and connect to the Go1’s network using the USB wifi adapter is on my Windows machine. The Go1’s network isn’t seen when using the USB wifi adapter on the Jetson.

Right now I’m connecting the Orin to the Go1 with a wired connection. But I’d really like to be able to connect wirelessly.

After doing some further investigation, it looks like the Go1 wifi is using DFS channels (149, 153, 157, 161, 165). Is there a way to enable support for these channels on the Jetson? I assume there must be a setting somewhere since even when using a separate wifi adapter, the Jetson doesn’t see those channels. And I’ve verified that that the adapter is not the issue by detecting DFS channel signals while plugged into other devices. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

As a workaround, I changed the Go1 channel to one the Orin could see. I’m marking it as solved. However, I’d still be interested in knowing how to configure the Jetson to see those other channels.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.