Issues reading camera image from Raspberry Pi Camera v2

Having recently acquired a Jetson Nano B01 Developer Kit I began to work through the Getting Started with AI on Jetson Nano course. I am experiencing issues creating a camera object using the csi_camera.ipynb in the Hello Camera Jupyter Notebook lab. As can be seen from the attached screenshot when running the second code cell to create a camera object I get a RuntimeError stating ‘Could not read image from camera’. The camera is definitely working as I have tested it on one of my Raspberry Pi units and I have tried connecting it to both the camera slots on the Nano B01 board but this makes no difference.

Any ideas?

Not sure, but maybe the 224x224 resolution cannot be achieved.
You may first try with a native resolution of your camera such as 1280x720.

1. Please have a check if the camera was registered successfully. v4l2-ctl --list-devices
  2. check if camera working well by nvgstcapture-1.0

Resolved the issue. On closer inspection of the code cells for the relevant Jupyter Notebook lab, I realised that the code cell to connect the camera contained code to initialise cameras connected via USB and cameras connected via the dedicated camera connector, with the user required to comment out the lines of code not required.