Issues with drivers. Can't let the amdgpu and nvidia-card work together (Debian, 5.7.6-1, Asus Tuf Gaming FX505D)

Hi,

I recently bought an Asus Tuf Gaming Laptop, Model FX505D and I’ve installed Debian Bullseye (testing) in dual boot with Windows 10.
I have some troubles with the graphics which suggest a bad installation or a bad/incompleted configuration of the Nvidia drivers. The system is working ok now, but there are some issues: for example KDE starts quite slowly, gaming isn’t as performative as it was expected to be and the configuration of Nvidia (“nvidia-settings”) fails to start. I’ve uploaded the result of nvidia-bug-report.sh and the actual configuration of Xorg.conf. I suppose the problem is to let the amd cpu and the Nvidia graphic card work together. Could you please help me or at least give me some hints?

This is my graphics hardware. Output of “sudo lshw -numeric -C display”:

*-display
description: VGA compatible controller
product: TU117M [GeForce GTX 1650 Mobile / Max-Q] [10DE:1F91]
vendor: NVIDIA Corporation [10DE]
physical id: 0
bus info: pci@0000:01:00.0
version: a1
width: 64 bits
clock: 33MHz
capabilities: pm msi pciexpress vga_controller bus_master cap_list rom
configuration: driver=nvidia latency=0
resources: irq:81 memory:f6000000-f6ffffff memory:c0000000-cfffffff memory:d0000000-d1ffffff ioport:f000(size=128) memory:f7000000-f707ffff
*-display
description: VGA compatible controller
product: Picasso [1002:15D8]
vendor: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] [1002]
physical id: 0
bus info: pci@0000:05:00.0
version: c1
width: 64 bits
clock: 33MHz
capabilities: pm pciexpress msi msix vga_controller bus_master cap_list
configuration: driver=amdgpu latency=0
resources: irq:24 memory:e0000000-efffffff memory:f0000000-f01fffff ioport:c000(size=256) memory:f7500000-f757ffff

I actually tried some solutions, purged the drivers two times, then tried to reinstall everything etc. (I hope, I didn’t mess too much with it).
Firstly, I tried to install the driver downloaded from the following link: “https://www.nvidia.com/Download/driverResults.aspx/146629/en-us”. It didn’t work because of some problems with the Kernel modules, so I just did “apt-get install nvidia-detect”, then “apt-get install nvidia-driver”, then “nvdia-xconfig”, but the result wasn’t even able to let X start until I modified in the Xorg.conf file in /etc/X11 the “driver” of the “card0” (BusId: “PCI:5:0:0”) from “nvidia” to “amdgpu” and let the nvidia driver work only for the nvidia-card (Identifier: “Card1”; BusId: “PCI:1:0:0”). This made possible for the desktop environment to run, but I fear that the nvidia card isn’t working at all.

Furthermore, I’ve tried to play “Far Cry 5” with Lutris. It is running ok, but I was expecting a better performance and I suppose it isn’t a problem of Lutris and Wine. An issue I could notice in the game settings is the usage of the “vram” which is “2079/256 MB” by low settings. Does this means that the game is only using the cpu, ignoring the graphic card?

I’ve some others issues too: I tried to install nvidia-prime, but “the package has no installation candidate”; the command “sudo nvidia-settings” gives “ERROR: Unable to load info from any available system”.

Finally some other informations that may be useful: Nouveau was blacklisted. Secure boot was disabled. Output of “uname -v” : “#1 SMP Debian 5.7.6-1 (2020-06-24)”.

Thank you very much for your help.

nvidia-bug-report.log.gz (1.0 MB) xorg.txt (4.9 KB)