Issues with "make" command when building for object recognition

I’m currently following NVIDIA’s tutorial for object recognition on the jetson nano in 10 lines, but I’m having issues when I use the cmake ../ command.

The error messages I get are the following…

Traceback (most recent call last): File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/numpy/core/__init__.py", line 17, in <module> from . import multiarray File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/numpy/core/multiarray.py", line 14, in <module> from . import overrides File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/numpy/core/overrides.py", line 7, in <module> from numpy.core._multiarray_umath import ( ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'numpy.core._multiarray_umath'

-- Configuring incomplete, errors occurred! See also "/home/orlandoleone/jetson-inference/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log".

This is weird because I have already updated, disinstalled and reinstalled numpy. But I think this issue is causing the make command not to work:

~/jetson-inference/build$ make
make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found. Stop.

Can someone help me with this? I’ve tried removing jetson-inference and doing the whole process over again numerous times.

Hi,

May I know which JetPack do you use first?
You can find this information with the following command:

$ apt-cache show nvidia-jetpack

If you are not using the latest JetPack4.6, please remember to checkout the corresponding branch for compatibility.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.