Issues with "make" command when building for object recognition

I’m currently following NVIDIA’s tutorial for object recognition on the jetson nano in 10 lines, but I’m having issues when I use the cmake ../ command.

The error messages I get are the following…

Traceback (most recent call last): File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/numpy/core/__init__.py", line 17, in <module> from . import multiarray File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/numpy/core/multiarray.py", line 14, in <module> from . import overrides File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/numpy/core/overrides.py", line 7, in <module> from numpy.core._multiarray_umath import ( ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'numpy.core._multiarray_umath'

-- Configuring incomplete, errors occurred! See also "/home/orlandoleone/jetson-inference/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log".

This is weird because I have already updated, disinstalled and reinstalled numpy. But I think this issue is causing the make command not to work:

~/jetson-inference/build$ make
make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found. Stop.

Can someone help me with this? I’ve tried removing jetson-inference and doing the whole process over again numerous times.

Hi,

May I know which JetPack do you use first?
You can find this information with the following command:

$ apt-cache show nvidia-jetpack

If you are not using the latest JetPack4.6, please remember to checkout the corresponding branch for compatibility.

Thanks.