Issues with wifi connection and camera connection

Hi, I’m relatively new to working with the Jetson Nano, but I’ve been having several problems with properly setting it up for a few months now.

I had been following the NVDIA AI course, and I was having issues with setting up the camera. I had been followng the AI Certification course offered by Nvidia.

$ sudo docker run --runtime nvidia -it --rm network host
> --volume ~/nvdli-data:/nvdli-nano/data
> --volume /tmp/argus_socket:/tmp/argus-socket
> --device /dev/video0/
nvcr.io/nvidia/dli/dli-nano-ai:v2.01-r32.5.0
Unable to find image’nvcrio/nvidia/dli.dli-nano-ai:v2.0.1-r32.5.0’ locally
docker: error response from daemon: Get https:/nvcr.io/v2/: dial tcp: lookup nvcr.io on 127.0.0.1:.53: read udp 127.0.0.1:57268->127.0.0.1:53: i/o timeout.
See ‘docker run --help’

After reflashing my SD card several times in attempt to getting past setting up the camera, I have also been unable to connect to my Wifi network. I’ve been following this solution.
Not able to connect to Home Wifi using headless mode.
I’ve had some of the following errors pop up.

I have been using the Jetson through headless mode and with the Putty terminal described in the “Get Started Jetson Nano Developer Kit” page. Can anyone help me?

Sorry for the late response, have this issue been resolved?

There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue any more.
Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one.
Thanks

Which wifi module are you using here?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.