We are happy to announce the release of Jacket beta version 0.4 - adding Windows 64-bit to our list off supported operating systems! You can download your free version of Jacket by logging in and downloading the new release:
In this newer version of Jacket, you will find:
- Increased performance: Jacket speed improvements for many applications are very close to speeds achieved with raw CUDA code.
- Increased operating system support: Jacket now supports Windows 32-bit, Windows 64-bit, Linux 32-bit, Linux 64-bit, and MacOSX 32-bit.
- Improved benchmarking tools: gforce() now properly blocks until all computations are finished.
- New installers: Jacket now comes with an automated installer to guide you through the installation process.
- New features:
** find() no longer uses CUDPP and now performs well under memory pressure
** gsingles can now be used in subscripted reference and assignment
** gselect() allows you to select your computational GPU in multi-GPU setups
Also, along with Jacket v0.4, we are releasing new documentation and examples (both included in the download and available online):
- Link to all documentation: http://www.accelereyes.com/documentation.php
- Link to the online wiki: http://www.accelereyes.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
We look forward to hearing your feedback and guidance on our forums (http://www.accelereyes.com/forums) and look forward to continually upgrading Jacket to meet your needs. If you are going to NVISION 2008, please stop by our booth - we’d love to meet with you!
The AccelerEyes Team
Atlanta, GA, USA