I’m struggling to find alternative power bank as INIU is not available in my country.
Using Blender I’ve extended that slot in Jetbot chassis so dimmensions doesn’t really matter.
I found Baseus Mulight 45W
- USB1: 4,5V/5A, 5V/5A, 5V/3A, 9V/3A, 12V/3A, 20V/2,25A, 45W max
- USB2: 4,5V/5A, 5V/5A, 5V/3A, 9V/3A, 12V/2,25A, 20V/1,35A, 27W max
- USB Type C: 5V/3A, 9V/3A, 12V/3A, 15V/3A, 20V/2,25A, 45W max
- USB Type C + USB1: 5V/3A, 15W max
- USB Type C + USB2: 22,5W + 22,5W, 45W max
- USB1 + USB2: 22,5W + 22,5W, 45W max
- USB1 + USB2 + USB Typ C: 15W + 22,5W, 37,5W max
I want to connect that power bank with Jetson Nano using USB to barrel jack cable.
As good as I know Jetson Nano accept 5V DC and I wonder is it safe to connect it to that power bank ? Is it safe to connect motor driver to that power bank ?
Will Jetson take 5V and be ok ??
or rather will take as much as it want and kill yourself ?