Jetpack 4.5.1, TX2, BUG : FDT selected file loaded incorrectly by uboot

hello phdm,

as TWarren mentioned, you may ignore those fb*_carveout errors.
could you please confirm whether dtb has loaded via FDT entry with the uboot updates?
thanks

Sorry JerryChang,

I confirm that even with the uboot updated, the dtb configured via FDT has NOT BEEN LOADED CORRECTLY.

I am reminded of something quite likely not to be an issue, but nonetheless, would you post your extlinux.conf file?

Any update? Still an issue to support?

Even with the new u-boot version provided in comment #13, the dtb file configured by the FDT entry in extlinux.conf is not loaded correctly. So the bug is still there. At the moment, with the help of

I can get around the problem.

But, as I wrote above, the bug in loading the FDT chosen in extlinux.conf if it is different from the dtb stored in the kernel-dtb partition, that bug is still present with the last version of uboot I was asked to test.

Would you attach a copy of the extlinux.conf file? I am thinking the tree is loading from a partition instead (which would occur under some FDT load errors). Also, have any of the secure boot type fuses been used (which would stop FDT entry loads and force partition load)?

Hello,

I just read that jetpack-4.6 has been released.

Is the bug described in this thread fixed by jetpack-4.6 ?

hello phdm,

we have tested and confirmed the issue has gone.
please upgrade to JetPack-4.6 for development, please initial another new discussion thread for further supports.
thanks

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.