Today, I updated jetpack5.0.2. When setting the boot option, I found that the configuration could not be saved.
I want to delete the default HTTP and PXE boot items. After deleting the HTTP and PXE options in the [delete boot option], press F10 to save and select the [commit changes] option. However, after restarting the system, it is found that the HTTP and PXE boot items still exist.
My operation steps：
1. When starting the system, press ESC to enter [boot option]
2. Select [boot maintenance manager]
3. Select [Boot Options]
4. Select [Delete Boot Option]
5. Check the items I don’t need
6. Select [Commit Changes and Exit]
7. Select again [Delete Boot Option]
Now I can’t see the deleted items, and then I press ESC to exit. After restarting, these deleted items are restored again
How can I save my configuration！