Jetpack 5.0.2에서 외부 sdcard 인식시키기는 방법에 대하여

안녕하세요?

한글로 질문을 남기는 이유는 다국어 지원이 가능하다는 안내를 받았기 때문입니다.
그래도 영어로 질문을 남기는 게 더 편하다면 영어로 질문을 할게요.

아래는 Jetpack4.6.x버전에서 sdcard 인식을 시키기 위해 질문했던 글입니다.

Jetpack5.0.2에서는 아래의 tegra194-p3668-common.dtsi 파일에 sdhci 노드를 추가했었습니다.
/Linux_for_Tegra/source/public/hardware/nvidia/platform/t19x/jakku/kernel-dts/common/tegra194-p3668-common.dtsi

Jetpack 5.0.2에서는 어느 파일을 수정해야하나요?

고맙습니다.

Even the content can be translated in English by system, but to post issue in English directly is to let comments/solution be more searchable by others.

1 Like

Are you still the same user or you are a shared account by many users?

Do you know how to debug device tree issue or not? We have been told you in lots of thread before. But not sure why you just couldn’t get it.

1 Like

Hello,

I know if it’s the same way as in Jetpack 4.6.x.
But if the method is different in Jetpack 5.x, shouldn’t it be solved by asking a question?
Is it possible to recognize the sdcard in Jetpack 5.x in the same way as in Jetpack 4.6.x?

Thank you.

Hello,

I asked if there were any changes because the version was different.

Thank you.

The method should be same but we didn’t validate. NVIDIA does not have any NX custom board which has sdmmc3 enabled with sdcard.

You can share your dmesg, schematic and dts file here to check. My point is sharing these information should be the basic but not asking me which file to modify. You have been here for almost 2 years. So I think sharing these information should be a common sense to you.

1 Like

I got it.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.