Jetpack - 5.0.2 Xavier NX System throttle

Hi,
I am seeing multiple throttle messages in my system when inference running on Xavier NX.
I am using Jetpack 5.0.2 on Xavier NX
I have used the following commands in terminal to read the status. It indicates my system throttled.

sudo cat /sys/kernel/debug/bpmp/debug/soctherm/oc/oc_1/event_cnt
sudo cat /sys/kernel/debug/bpmp/debug/soctherm/oc/oc_1/irq_cnt

I have used power estimation tool to configure the clocks of CPU and GPU and total power consumption estimated is 19.5W.

How can I control system throttling on Xavier NX with Jetpack 5.0.2

hello JSP_1,

is it due to your thermal condition?
please refer to developer guide for hardware throttling trip temperatures, see the table in Thermal Specifications.

Hi JerryChang,
I am keep on monitoring the temperature of the system using tegrastats. Temperature is always within 50 deg C. Is it anything related to this issue in previous jetpack version System throttled due to over-current? - #55 by pev

hello JSP_1,

ya, that’s looks related,
please refer to Topic 173571 for the explanation, and suggestion to prevent the OC throtting notification.

Hi Jerry Chang,
But all the register names got changed in Jetpack 5.0.2, can you point me the correct register to look on to this …?

There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue any more.
Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one.
Thanks

Sorry for the late response, is this still an issue to support? Thanks