JetPack broke my Ubuntu PC's wired connection settings

While using JetPack to upload the OS on my new TX1, after completing the OS upload it gives two options for how to do the post-flash updates (I guess it copies a bunch of programs to the TX1). I picked the second option which involves a direct ethernet cable connection between the Ubuntu PC and the TX1. The then apparently goes through and does a bunch of automatic dhcp setup on the Ubuntu PC presumably. Sadly that process (which failed anyway because of an unrelated issue to do with SSID keys which is discussed in another thread) left my Ubuntu PC unable to connect to a wired network.

Any ideas on how to back-out the changes JetPack made to my Ubuntu PC’s wired connection settings?

JetPack backs up network configuration files before changing them. The configuration files are put in the same directory as their originals.

To revert the network changes, please do the following:

1. Revert /etc/network/interfaces file with /etc/network/interfaces.nvbak.001 file.
  2. Revert /etc/default/isc-dhcp-server file with /etc/default/isc-dhcp-server.nvbak.001 file.
  3. Revert /etc/dhcp/dhcpd.conf file with /etc/dhcp/dhcpd.conf.nvbak.001 file.
  4. Reboot machine.

@Edward, it works! thank you very much!