Jetpack SDK Compatible Screen Recommendation for Use with the Jetson Nano Module

Hello fellow developers!

I am currently on a team tasked with designing a device capable of autonomous skin disease diagnosis using the Jetson Nano Module as the controller.

I am having difficulties selecting a small display that does not involve flashing the module with Raspberry Pi or Arduino software. We would like to use the Jetpack SDK for controlling all of the peripheral components.

Does anyone have experience with this or can someone recommend some reading materials on this?

Here is the screen in question: 2.2 18-bit color TFT LCD display with microSD card breakout : ID 1480 : $24.95 : Adafruit Industries, Unique & fun DIY electronics and kits

Any suggestions or feedback welcome. Thanks for reading!

Sorry for the late response, it this still an issue to support?

1 Like

I can only suggest it needs to be HDMI or DisplayPort. These provide EDID data used for configuration.

1 Like

So far, the smallest display I’ve located that supports HDMI or DisplayPort is 7".
A screen closer to 2.2" would work better for our purposes, but I haven’t come across a situation where someone was successful with a similar size.