Jetson Agx Orin Failed To Compile Argus_camera

Hello:
I’m glad I got to be a part of the jetpack6.0 experience. But when I tried to compile argus_camera, there were some unexpected problems. When compiling camke, here is the log that appears at compile time:
log.txt (8.1 KB)

I have tried to modify the VERSION parameter in CMakeLists.txt, but I still can’t solve this problem. I hope you can give me some suggestions. Thank you very much.

hello FANYX,

could you please share your full steps for reference. thanks

Hello JerryChang:
My complete instructions are in the file below. And I am the fourth step to compile the installation of the problem.
steps.txt (487 Bytes)

hello FANYX,

could you please give it a try to copy the whole MMAPI package to user folder to avoid some permission issues.
for example, $ cp -r /usr/src/jetson_multimedia_api /home/<user account>

hello JerryChang:
After copying the MMAPI package to the /home/nvidia directory, I went to the jetson_multimedia_api/argus/build directory and executed “sudo cmake …” This order still has the same problem as the original.

hello FANYX,

please check you’ve downloaded MMAPI with r36.2.0 release version.
you may running with… $ sudo apt-get changelog nvidia-l4t-jetson-multimedia-api for checking.

hello JerryChang:
After the preceding command is executed, the following log information is displayed:
check.txt (154 Bytes)

it seems incorrect version…
may I double confirm the Jetpack release version you’re used? is it JetPack 6.0 DP?

It really doesn’t look like JetPack 6.0 DP. I tried to download jetpack using sudo apt install nvidia-jetpack, but it reminded me that I couldn’t locate the package. Prior to this, I have carried out the updating operation and the attempt to change the download source.

FYI,
please verify with JetPack 6.0 DP/ r32.6.0
we’ve confirmed it could compile Argus sources, and samples correctly.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.