Jetson AGX Orin run flash.sh ./tegrarcm_v2: cannot execute binary file: Exec format error

"
root@user-desktop:/home/user/Linux_for_Tegra# ./flash.sh jetson-agx-orin-devkit mmcblk0p1
###############################################################################

L4T BSP Information:

R35 , REVISION: 1.0

###############################################################################
./flash.sh: line 656: ./tegrarcm_v2: cannot execute binary file: Exec format error
Error: probing the target board failed.
Make sure the target board is connected through
USB port and is in recovery mode.
root@user-desktop:/home/user/Linux_for_Tegra# cd /home/user/vesc_tool-master/

"

I executed the flash.sh script on Jetson AGX Orin for my other Jetson AGX Orin flash image。

But flash.sh doesn’t seem to work with arm64 arch, only X86.??
Can tegrarcm_v2 be compiled and run on arm64?

The flash software is intended to run on an Ubuntu 20.04 host PC and never directly runs on the Orin. Jetsons (and most embedded devices) don’t have a BIOS, and cannot self-flash. Thus the host PC. The Jetson is put into recovery mode prior to starting flash (which turns the Jetson into a flashable custom USB device the flash).

I can avoid using the flash.sh script on Orin,

But I need to run it on the arm64 atch platform,

“./tegrarcm_v2” Does it have source code? Maybe I should try recompiling flash scripts on X86?

No, it can’t work on arm64 arch, and no source provided. sorry for that.

I had success with running flash.sh from virtual machine.

Thank you very much kayccc,Is there a brush script like flash.sh on the arm64 platform?

AFAIK, there is no this script.

Thanks to kayccc,

If not, then I’ll have to choose other options

Is there any source code for “tegrarcm_v2”? I can try to compile on the Arm64 platform,

X86 and Arm64 are just compilation issues.

No, it’s not provided and no plan to do. Sorry for that.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.