Jetson AGX Orin using ROS2 to connect to a create3 IRobot

I was able to get My Jetson AGX Orin to connect to the IRobot create3 and execute ROS2 commands.
But I notice that the AGX Orin seems to be sending the commands to the IRobot create3 over WIFI. I want to use the USB cable connection for communication.

I noticed this because with the cable disconnected from the Jetson AGX Orin to the IRobot create3 the IRobot create3 is still able to execute commands sent from the Jetson AGX Orin.

Also the LOG file shows the USB connection from the Jetson AGX Orin to the IRobot create3 is connected when the cable is plugged in and shows the connection is broken when the cable is unplugged.

My question is how or were do I look to see how the Jetson AGX Orin has decided what communication protocol ROS2 uses to talk to the IRobot create3

Our team will do the investigation and provide suggestions soon. Thanks

Update from internal team as your reference:

Here is the official documentation, featuring Jetson Xavier NX with JetPack 4.6:

Have you tried this, basically modifying the way our “USB Device Mode” work and assign the IP address, and setting Cyclone DDS configuration.
However, we know there are people still having issues especially with JetPack 5.0, and that’s what we have not yet tested.

There are some discussions going on their GitHub Discussions:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.