I am working on SPI communication from Jetson AGX Xavier(Host) to TI Radar Device(Slave).
I have the following requirement and I do not know how to configure them on Jetson AGX Xavier.
- Host should ensure that there is a delay of at least 2 SPI clocks between CS going low and start of SPI clock
- Host should ensure that CS is toggled for every 16 bits of transfer via SPI
- There should be a delay of at least 2 SPI Clocks between consecutive CS
- SPI needs to be operated at Mode 0 (Phase 1, Polarity 0)
- SPI word length should be 16 bit (Half word)
Note : I am currently using ioctl commands from userspace for SPI access.
Since I am new to working on Jetson AGX, kindly advice on the how to proceed with the configuration.
Thanks and Regards