Jetson AGX Xavier Display Goes off after flashing the BSP

Hi,
We tried to flash the Jetson AGX Xavier and when we flash the 32GB module, it flashes without error and we are able to configure the OEM/ User ID PW using serial console and then it goes auto reboot and boots back but without HDMI display, we are able to access the serial console after reboot as well but no display. Attached the serial console log from the AGX Xavier, please help me to get over this issue.
AGX Xavier flash log-on serial console.txt (54.3 KB)

We have the similar issue with AGX Orin but we are able to config OEM using displya but when it autoreboots after configuration, display goes off. however AGX Orin we are able to flash from some system and not from some system of same Ubunut OS kernel configuration.

This log does not help. Not even disable the quiet in kernel cmdline.

Try to skip OEM config by running l4t-create-default-user.sh on your host and reflash the board first.

Hi,

I will try to disable quiet. we are able to configuer OEM using debug console and get the login prompt there, but display is not up. I will try to use l4t-create-default-user.sh

We can check your display issue after you can access the board through serial console + default user.

1 Like

Where can I download l4t-create-default-user.sh script? I am not getting it
update : got it in /Linux_for_Tegra/tools

There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue any more.
Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one.
Thanks

So is there any log going to be shared here?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.