Jetson AGX Xavier Industrial Boot Up Issue

Hello,

We are using Jetson AGX Xavier modules on our custom carrier board. The AGX Xavier 32gb and 16GB are working good but AGX Xavier Industrial module is not booting up. We are using SRC0GS22D IC in our carrier board. How we can solve this issue?

Additionally, the Industrial module boots up on AGX Xavier Dev. Kit’s carrier board.

Thanks,
Mehmet

Did you read the interface comparison doc in DLC? Is there any difference on the interface design, like pin E10 is unconnected or not? You need to check and compare your design to that of P2822 to find out risks. Generally, JAXi should be able to work on the carrier board that JAX can work on.

Hello @Trumany

Yes, we checked it. The H60, E10, E61, D60, D62 and F60 are not connected. Also L44, L45, L47 and G59 too

Thanks

Please compare that carefully, it should work if it is totally same to devkit.

Hello Trumany,

We are using the “Power-On No MCU” approach together with “Auto Power-On Option No MCU” as mentioned in Product Design Guide, which works flawlessly for AGX Xavier regular modules. We also checked the devkit schematics, where the No-MCU option is left as nonstuffed. We confirmed that our design is same as this nonstuffed circuit as well.

If you can suggest a solution for us, I would be pleased.
Thanks

Hi, I would suggest to capture the power on sequence waveform of your board and compare to that of devkit. As you can see in product design guide, there is power sequence diagram for your reference, even you think your schematic is correct, it needs the sequence to verify still.

Thanks for the answer. We will try to capture the sequence. I just want to know if as NVIDIA did you try the alternate non-assembled circuitry without a sequencing MCU for powering up AGX Xavier Industrial Module? Because we have exactly same circuitry on our design and it is working flawlessly with AGX Xavier standard modules. We will try to look waveforms using oscilloscope, but in the meanwhile if you have some suggestions to check on circuitry we would be very pleased.

The circuit design in design guide has bee validated. Please check the power on sequence first.