Jetson AGX Xavier: nvp modelservice failed

Notice another problem here…

Why is your package that get installed is 32.3.1? Jetpack4.6 is 32.6.x but not 32.3.1.

Did you ever install 32.3.1 on this board before?

No. When i started installation, it was jetpack 4.6 by default with sdkmanager 1.7.x. i haven’t installed anyother version. I have attached the image for your reference.

Please dump the uart log first. I think It may tell us what is going on.

sure. thanks for your kind reply. i will do it and will post it here.

Also, I am not sure what is the exact thing you said here. Could you elaborate “what will you see after you flash you board with sdkmanager”? Will you see the GUI shown on the jetson xavier screen? or you never saw it?

i never saw the GUI on xavier board, because the flash got failed. When i did a reset also, i didn’t get the gui as standalone in zavier. Now i am getting GUI as standalone in xavier. I am yet to repeat/reflash the jetpack on the target.

Oh, sorry that I missed the comment here. I thought you successfully flashed you board and this issue keeps repeating.

So actually you didn’t flash your board at all. Then no need to dump the uart log at this moment.

Could you flash it with sdkm again and use the “export logs” button on the SDKM and attach the full log?

Any feedback on this issue?

Hi… I am out of office due to personal emergency today. I will post you the update by tomorrow.

1 Like

Hi,

Sorry for the late response. I was unwell. The issue got resolved. I just did a re-install again. Now the board is up and running.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.