I tried to use the Jetson Headless, and tried to do the setup for accessing the Jetson using VNCViewer,
Following is what I did:
Enable remote access to the desktop
- sudo nano /usr/share/glib-2.0/schemas/org.gnome.Vino.gschema.xml
Added following new key:
If true, allows remote access to the desktop via the RFB
protocol. Users on remote machines may then connect to the
desktop using a VNC viewer.
- sudo glib-compile-schemas /usr/share/glib-2.0/schemas
- Edited the Desktop Sharing
- Added VNC in the [ startup applications]
- gsettings set org.gnome.Vino require-encryption false
- gsettings set org.gnome.Vino prompt-enabled false
- cd /etc/X11
- sudo nano xorg.conf
- And added a new section for Section “Screen”
Then rebooted the Jetson and it fails to boot and has the following bootup error.
Hello, I was able to resolve this, what I did was the below.
- Removed the affected SD card which has the corrupted [xorg.conf] file
- Booted the Nano with another healthy ubuntu image with another SD card
- Then used a USB card reader and inserted the corrupted SD card into Nano
- Traversed into the external drive/etc/X11/xorg.conf and edited the file and made it like before
Done, after that booted the Nano with the repaired CD card.
may it helps someone. Thanks.
This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.