Jetson Custom Carrier Board questions(ethernet, SD, USB)

Hi, I am currently designing a custom carrier board that has, among other things, ethernet, micro SD,and 3 USB(1 3.0 and 2 2.0) and I have some questions that I would be very thankfull if you could help me.
Ethernet:
In the OEM product design guide it says: “Contact Broadcom for the Carrier board placement/routing guidelines”, I tried contacting them a couple of weeks ago, but with no luck. Is there documentation or anything that you could provide of how implement the routing of this?.

micro SD:
According to the documents the SD interface has C_DETECT and C_WR_PROTECT, but the micro SD connectors that I have seen have only a PIN that detect that a card has been inserted, there isn’t a write protection, how can I handle this?, do I leave it floating?, do I connect it to ground?. Also if the card has been inserted, the C_DETECT should be LOW?.

USB:
in the schematics and the OEM, the USB 2.0 and 3.0 have USB[0:1]_EN_OC, but the USB2_EN_OC is not connected, can I route the USB_VBUS_EN0 to another load switch in parallel to supply voltage to the other USB 2.0?? is there another problem with this?.
and since I will not be using USB OTG the USB0_OTG_ID should be left floating?

excuse the many questions.

Thank you.

Hi, please find answer as below:

Ethernet:
No other doc available for public, you can take dev kit layout as reference to do design and follow the routing requirement in OEM DG.

micro SD:
No write protection signal is OK, just leave it unconnected. C_DET is low enable.

USB:
You can use EN0 to another USB2.0 port, but also you need to modify the driver. OTG_ID can be left unconnected.