Jetson-io crashing on startup

I am trying to configure and use the gpio pins, and so i’m trying to start jetson-io to change the pins and set them up but it keeps crashing on startup, not sure what i can do or how to go about fixing it. any help would be greatly appreciated

hello Elad-SH,

may I know what’s the SKU of your Xavier NX, is it a production module (i.e. eMMC)?

it is a developer kit, fairly new (few weeks out of the box) not entirely sure how to checkj for the SKU but here is the jtop information i can get:

hello Elad-SH,

please check $ cat /etc/nv_boot_control.conf, and share the return values.

TNSPEC 3668-300-0000-B.0-1-2-jetson-xavier-nx-devkit-mmcblk0p1
COMPATIBLE_SPEC 3668-100—1–jetson-xavier-nx-devkit-
TEGRA_CHIPID 0x19
TEGRA_OTA_BOOT_DEVICE /dev/mtdblock0
TEGRA_OTA_GPT_DEVICE /dev/mtdblock0

here are the returns

hello Elad-SH,

we’ve confirmed Jetson-IO works normally by having 40-pin configuration on Xavier NX,
did you flash the target with the default JetPack release image?

Hello,
I found my NX processor to be faulty. I replaced the board with another working NX board I have, I could set up pins with my other NX on the first board, and couldn’t set them up on the first NX, I tried with new SD card and image as well, my guess is that the NX processor is to blame and I might need to look if it can be fixed

hello Elad-SH,

please have a RMA process if you believe that your Jetson product is defective, thanks

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.