Jetson Linux 34.1 can not bring up lcd

Problem one:

1. I use L4T Driver Package of Jetson Linux 34.1 to flash xavier dev board, the xavier can bring up successfully and lcd display normally.
  2. Then I build an Image from source code of Jetson Linux 34.1, and replace the Image in the target with the one I just built.
  3. The problem is that: the lcd can not bring up, but log can be output from serial port, and I can log in from serial terminal.

Problem two:
I use L4T Driver Package of Jetson Linux 34.1 to flash orin dev board, the orin dev board only display logo during bring up and then lcd become black and display nothing. But log can be output from serial port, and I can log in from serial terminal.

Can you help?
Thanks.

I would suggest you can file a separate topic for Xaiver and leave this topic only for Orin.

Hi, WayneWWW:
I create another topic " Jetson Linux 34.1 can not bring up XAVIER lcd - Jetson & Embedded Systems / Jetson AGX Xavier - NVIDIA Developer Forums", and this topic only for orin.

Please help.
Thanks.

Hi,

Are you using developer kit or custom board?

I am using nvidia developer kit. I have tested flash up using skdmanager and Linux_for_tegra tool generated from Jetson Linux 34.1 | NVIDIA Developer. Both method can not bring up lcd.

Does this “LCD” mean DP monitor?

Yes, we connect DP monitor to orin develop kit. It can display NVIDIA logo at beginning, and then go into ubuntu, and then can not display anything.

please follow similar debug tips as below and share the log.

We changed a connector, it seems resolved.
Thank you for your help

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.