Not sure if it is a right place to post Jetson Mate, but I have a question about SDK manager and kubertnetes. (I can’t find forum in seedstudio…)
- Can I install SDK component NOT from SDK manager? Alone without a host computer? Thx
- Is eMMC 16Gb too small for clustering? No space for me during installation. Has anyone done it before?
- Does jetpack 4.51 and 4.6 affect the kubertnetes installation. (Coz I just did the 4.61 and there is a problem with port 10248, trying 4.51 now)
When I trying to create a cluster using jetson mate, Jetson Mate - Seeed Wiki
there is error during
sudo kubeadm init --pod-network-cidr=10.244.0.0/16
Here is my trial of the jetson Mate this week
- flash NX 16G eMMc module, not enough space for kubertnetes.
- use a nano with SD (OS within), cannot install SDK component through SDK manager
- flash the nano with SD card (OS and SDK), tried two days after many trial and it works finally (after install sudo apt-get install libxml2-utils). But the kubertnetes initialization fails.
If anyone has successfully created the cluster. Please let me know. I have two NX (eMMc 16G) sitting on my desk doing nothing. :<