Jetson nano 2g not boot PT: Partition RBL NOT found!

Please help.

PT: Partition RBL NOT found !
Warning: Find Partition via PT Failed
Error is 1

I have a 2gb Jetson Nano, without a boot. I have tried flashing from sdkmanager with FRC and jetpack 4.5, 4.5.1, 4.6 but it won’t boot.

What else can I do. What is the solution?

Thanks.

Could you try to give out some more concrete error about what happened during flash with sdkmanager?

Was the flash successful? or you are not sure about it either?

If you are not sure, could you share the flash log from the sdkm so that we can help you check.

Failing to flash is a serious error that it may indicate device hardware defect.

Update sdkmager to the latest version 1.7.1 and flash.

Logs:

----File System and OS----------------------------------
22:41:30 INFO: File System and OS - target_image: -----------------------------------------------------

22:41:30 INFO: File System and OS - target_image: Consult the Development Guide for instructions on

22:41:30 INFO: File System and OS - target_image: extracting and flashing your device.

22:41:30 INFO: File System and OS - target_image: |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

22:41:30 INFO: File System and OS - target_image: [ Package Install Finished with Error ]

22:41:30 INFO: File System and OS - target_image: [host] [ 11.25 MB used. Disk Avail: 22.72 GB ]

22:41:30 INFO: File System and OS - target_image: [ NV_L4T_FILE_SYSTEM_AND_OS_T210_COMP Install took 6m27s ]

22:41:30 ERROR: File System and OS - target_image: command terminated with error

22:41:30 SUMMARY: File System and OS - target_image: First Error: Installation failed.

-----Flash Jetson Nano---------------------
22:41:30 SUMMARY: Flash Jetson Nano - flash: Depends on failed component

----SUMMARY-------
22:41:30 SUMMARY: File System and OS - target_image: First Error: Installation failed.

Running the lsusb command on computer, if the Jetson Nano appears.
Bus 002 Device 006: ID 0955:7f21 NVidia Corp.

I buy two Jetson Nano. One for AI and other one for Jetbot. I have problems with only one no flash and no boot. My other Jetson Nano works great with AI and jetbot.

Please tell me if the device problem or tell me in detail what I should do to make it work.

Thanks

There is a “export logs” button in the sdkmanager, when you flashed failed, click that button and share the log.

It should be a zip file.

SDKM_logs_JetPack_4.6_(rev.3)_Linux_for_Jetson_Nano_modules_2021-11-30_22-33-42.zip (135.5 KB)

Hi,

The flash didn’t start at all. It failed when preparing files on your host.

sudo mkdir -p rootfs/opt/nvidia/deb_repos
22:35:06.417 - Info: exec_command: /tmp/tmp_NV_L4T_FILE_SYSTEM_AND_OS_T210_COMP.sh
Using rootfs directory of: /media/pepe/589D056C5ADC063B/jk46/JetPack_4.6_Linux_JETSON_NANO_TARGETS/Linux_for_Tegra/rootfs
||||||||||||||||||||||| ERROR |||||||||||||||||||||||
-----------------------------------------------------
1. The root filesystem, provided with this package,
   has to be extracted to this directory:
   /media/pepe/589D056C5ADC063B/jk46/JetPack_4.6_Linux_JETSON_NANO_TARGETS/Linux_for_Tegra/rootfs
-----------------------------------------------------
2. The root filesystem, provided with this package,
   has to be extracted with 'sudo' to this directory:
   /media/pepe/589D056C5ADC063B/jk46/JetPack_4.6_Linux_JETSON_NANO_TARGETS/Linux_for_Tegra/rootfs

Could you check if this disk “589D056C5ADC063B” is using a NTFS file system? NTFS is not supported.

1 Like

I had my PC dual-boot (Windows / Ubuntu). I did a fresh clean install of Ubuntu, installed sdkmanager, did the steps outlined above and it worked. My Jetson Nano worked. I so happy. Thank you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.