Jetson Nano 2GB Developer kit I2S Peripheral on Jetpack 5.1

Hello hello,

I am currently making use of a jetson nano 2Gb developer kit running with Jetpack 4.5.1 to communicate with the adafruit mems microphone ADA0645. I have seen that in other forums this was accomplished but on previous versions of jetpack. I have followed instructions from other forums, and managed to successfully configure my I2S pins to communicate with the microphone, however I am not seeing any clock on my oscilloscope when I probe the BCLK line. I have attempted to initiate communication using amixer and arecord commands with no success. Has anyone successfully accomplished this with Jetpack 5.1?

Regards,
Luke

Hi lukeabela56,

There is no Jetpack 5.1 release yet, is there any typo?
For Audio issue, please check the Troubleshooting section to see if can help: NVIDIA Jetson Linux Driver Package Software Features : Audio Setup and Development | NVIDIA Docs

Thanks

You will have to excuse me, I meant 4.5.1 - I would like to confirm whether someone has successfully run the i2s peripheral on this version of jetpack? I have gone through a few forums but they all seem to be using older versions of jetpack.

Best regards,
Luke

Have you referred to below threads to see if can help?
How to enable Jetson nano I2S “BCLK” and “RLCLK”? - Jetson & Embedded Systems / Jetson Nano - NVIDIA Developer Forums
I2S microphone - how to start? - Jetson & Embedded Systems / Jetson Nano - NVIDIA Developer Forums