Jetson Nano Boot Problem

Hello there, yesterday I’ve been working with my Jetson Nano and it was working properly and I wanted to try ‘winfsp’ and ‘sshfs’ in my win10 machine to work with my files without terminal and switching monitor screen. Then today when I tried to boot my Nano first I got Nvidia logo than there was a few lines;

tegradc tegradc.1: dpd enable lookup fail:-19
imx219 8-0010: imx219_board_setup: error during i2c read probe (-121)
imx129 8-0010:: board setup failed
cp: not writing through dangling symlink 'etc/resolv.conf'
cgroup: cgroup2: unknown option "nsdelegate"
random: crng init done
random: 7 urandom warning(s) missed due to ratelimiting
using random self ethernet address
usinf random host ethernet address
iwlwifi 0000:01:00.0: Direct firmware load for iwlwifi-8265-26.ucode failed error -2
iwlwifi 0000:01:00.0: Falling back to user helper
using random self ethernet address
usinf random host ethernet address
iwlwifi 0000:01:00.0: Direct firmware load for iwlwifi-8265-26.ucode failed error -2
thermal thermal_zone6: failed to read out thermal zone (-5)

These lines are showing just for 2 secs. then nothing happens my keyboard, hdmi, mouse are all connected, it’s powered by 5v 4a dc input with a jumper in dc/usb switch also I’ve pluged a reset and a power on/off switch with auto boot jumper and there’s also a rpbi camera and a wifi module. I unplugged all of them and booted again but nothing changed. I don’t want to reflash jetpack because I have a lot of data in that sdcard. :/

u can copy the data from sdcard,
then reflash
then move the data back to sdcard

I’ve restored most of data from one of my backups but I still wonder sir what just happend, should I worry about my device if I’m going to use it as a companion comp. with my drone

I just had this happen to me. It occurred after Ubuntu applied some “security” updates etc.

No problem to redo my SD card, but this may be an issue for other folks.

If your drone is airborne and used around people be advised you may be in legal peril. I would not use this device in any application where human safety is a requirement. We are using a development environment and bugs are expected. Therefore you would be liable if your device caused any damage or injury.

1 Like