Jetson Nano Devkit won't detect SD Card

Hi.
I have been trying to solve this for a few days, no luck.
My friend previously booted Jetson Nano Devkit without inserting a SD Card. It was working nice but had no space. It did not detect any SD Card in it’s SD Card Slot. So I flashed again using SDK Manager this time 64gb ext4 SD Card with image inside of the slot. Still no SD Card shows.

I’ve seen in forum that someone said “If you are using the Jetson Nano devkit, you shouldn’t have SD slot on carrier board (which I have). It looks like that you are using custom board. You might need to contact your vendor about how to enable SD slot for use.” Is this true?

Please help if you have any suggestions.
Thank you

First, I want to double confirm if you really understand what it means the sdcard slot is on module and sdcard slot is on carrier board because some users don’t even know there is a removable “module” on jetson device.

Second, this comment is true. The real jetson nano devkit, which produced by NV, does not have sdcard slot on carrier board. We only have sdcard slot on module. And these two are different.
The image installed by sdkmanager or sdcard image won’t support this kind of device.
If you think more, you may find it is a little weird that a “sdcard image” can be used to support itself.

If you are using the Jetson Nano devkit, you shouldn’t have SD slot on carrier board (which I have). It looks like that you are using custom board. You might need to contact your vendor about how to enable SD slot for use.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.