- using the original kernel generated by “l4tout_setup” has no problem.
- using the kernel build by myself causes the infinite boot loop with following message
(complete log is uploaded(teraterm.log))
[ 0.000000] bootconsole [uart8250] enabled
- kernel build procedure is shown below.
- Looks the kernel is somehow corrupted.
- I just used the defconfig by kdefconfig command
why this happen ?
- Has anyone seen this problem before ?
If yes, how did you solve the problem ?
- Jetson Nano
- how to build kernel
$ git clone GitHub - jtagxhub/jetpack-agx-build: build assistant scripts for Nvidia Jetson platforms: AGX Xavier, TX2, TX1 and Nano
$ bash build/envsetup.sh
Please confirm below configuration:
TARGET_DEV : Jetson-Nano
TARGET_RELEASE : 4.2.3
teraterm.log (20.9 KB)