Jetson nano not booting

I am using Jetson Nano Developer Kit for the first time. I followed exactly the same steps as provided in this link:

I flashed the image in the sd card and it shows flash successful. Then after inserting it in jetson nano and connecting it to windows 10 laptop through usb cable it displays the "L4T readme " document but It shows driver unavailable or driver error. .After connecting the jetson nano to laptop it shows the green light and I also connected it to 5v 4A adapter. I reflashed sd card so many times but still same problem.!Please help me to solve this issue

Hi,

What do you want to fix here? I mean what are you going to do after removing this driver error on your windows machine?

Have you connected a HDMI monitor to the jetson nano and see if it can boot up or not?

yes, I have connected it to hdmi monitor and i could see the NVIDIA logo on the screen and it boots up. But when i connect it to my laptop it doesnt show the nvidia logo on the screen and doesnt boot up. It shows “driver unavailable”. How can i solve this problem?

There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue any more.
Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one.
Thanks

Could you share the serial console log for us to check?