Jetson Nano on custom carrier board stuck at nvidia logo

Also, please check if below logs will be printed when failure case happens in your cross comparison.

[ 12.072763] tegra_cec 70015000.tegra_cec: Can’t find physical addresse.
[ 12.079551] tegra_cec 70015000.tegra_cec: tegra_cec_init Done.

Not sure if this might be the cause because it is after the first CPU error.

1 Like

We are facing this issue with 4 boards, other 10+ boards are fine, unfortunately the board is at clients place and they have only on module at the moment. lets see if we can try your advice.

Suspected on BSP since we are able to see the nvidia logo and console logs. you feel even if it boots till this there are chances of hardware issue? we have checked voltage etc

this is another fresh log with no display connected.

noboot board no hemi console_2.log (306.2 KB)

I think you can give a more precise terms of “boards” here. What do you mean boards? A module+ carrier ? or just the carrier? What is changed when you says “another board”

Since most of them are your custom board, I cannot guarantee the quality for each of them.

Also, just a suggestion that might not help. Can you try to resolve your gpio error? This panic appears in both your working case and failure case. Should prevent such error.

[ 0.636700] invalid GPIO -2
[ 0.636789] ------------[ cut here ]------------
[ 0.636830] WARNING: CPU: 0 PID: 1 at drivers/gpio/gpiolib.c:106 gpio_to_desc+0xd8/0xe0
[ 0.636854] Modules linked in:
[ 0.636876]
[ 0.636900] CPU: 0 PID: 1 Comm: swapper/0 Not tainted 4.9.140 #1
[ 0.636919] Hardware name: NVIDIA Jetson Nano Developer Kit

And you can try to disable tegra_cec in the device tree and see if this prevents panic. But your first error log in this topic does not have cec error and it still crashed. Thus, I doubt it.

we have one single nano module and multiple carrier boards. board here is just carrier board. when I say another board, same setup + same module and different carrier board. only carrier board is changed.

sure I will look into the GPIO errors

Any update at GPIO error? Still need support?

I could not correct that yet, will update you once I am able to rectify it or have any issue. thank you

Hi any suggestion on how to identify this GPIO?