Jetson nano shutdown when executing deepstream

Hello Nvidia,
I want to run deepstream example on my Jetson nano A02.
I use the Jupyter lab to execute the program example,
When the program was executed, there was a situation that the nano shutdown and I always got failure to run the deepstream example.

Thanks,
James

Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.

• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)

Check this topic if helps:
Jeston Nano use more power failed - Jetson & Embedded Systems / Jetson Nano - NVIDIA Developer Forums

The following is my fundamental setup
Jetson nano A02
Deepstream 4.0
Jetpack 4.3-b134
TensorRT 6.0.1
CUDA 10.0

Did you check above topic if helps?

Thanks for your help,

I tried to use more power by DC jack, but it couldn’t power on the Jetson nano.
In present, I power on the nano by the micro usb and the trouble isn’t solved.

Is it shutdown or restart?
If it’s shutdown, could you share the kernel log from UART terminal?
If it’s reboot, please share the output of below command:
# cat /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops-0

You can after power on the device by micro usb, plugin dc jack, to see if the device work normally.

I can power on the nano by micro usb and then plug in dc jack still work normally.
But I cannot use dc jack to power on the nano directly.
The case is neither shutdown nor reboot, it has no reaction completely.

If completely no reaction, please keep monitor the device CPU/GPU uasge by sudo tegrastats. it may be caused by high GPU computing.
please check source8_1080p_dec_infer-resnet_tracker_tiled_display_fp16_nano.txt, the parameters tuned for nano and accordingly change components properties in your app.

There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue anymore.
Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one.
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.