I want to use UART2 (ball name in pinmux excel) as a GPIO. If I set the pinmux for the UART2 to GPIO, the dtsi-files generate are not update for the UART2. I have change the dtsi-files to set UART2 to GPIO, but when I rebuild the kernel and flash the Jetson Nano, the UART2 is still set as UART.
Next I tried to export the UART pin to the GPIO-files but didn’t work to.
- $ echo 49> /sys/class/gpio/export
- $ echo out > /sys/class/gpio/gpio49/direction
- $ echo 1 > /sys/class/gpio/gpio49/value
- $ echo 0 > /sys/class/gpio/gpio49/value
- $ echo 49 > /sys/class/gpio/unexport
Is there an other way to set the UART2 to GPIO.
For all the other UART’s I was able to change them to GPIO.