This connection only works over the same network for me. Is there a way in which I can connect to my Nano over different networks? e.g my laptop is connected to home wifi and the Nano to a phone hotspot wifi
Hi, is there any video showing how to do this?
I actually want to use Jetson Nano 4GB kit without external display… What should I try?
I wanna cast the display to a Windows OS
Please refer to Getting Started with Jetson Nano Developer Kit.
- I set up JN-b01 for initial configuration using this link - Getting Started With Jetson Nano Developer Kit | NVIDIA Developer
2.Then I was trying to connect via VNC using this link - Setting Up VNC | NVIDIA Developer
Now when I try to connect using VNCviewer in windows it says “connection is refused”.
Any one know what is the issue ?
I followed the instructions below (standard for Ubuntu installs) and VNC is working without HDMI connected on the Jetson Nano. The Nano is connected to the router via ethernet. These instructions also work for running virtual environments (e.g. EC2 on AWS).
This worked for me :
- Installed official image - Jetpack on SD as per official on Jetson Nano B01.
- Connected via USB to Windows/Linux and did the initial setup.
- Updated the system and installed tightvncserver and xtightvncviewer
- Added these 3 lines in the file -~/.vnc/xstartup
It works but everytime I have to connect via usb and then start putty session and vncserver then am able to connect via ethernet IP in VNC viewer.
how to start tightvncserver in boot? I believe the line ‘startlxde’ should have done that but am not sure.