Jetson NX I/O Glitch during Power Down

Hello,

We are working with the Jetson NX in our custom board design, and have found that certain I/O pins have unexpected pulses when experiencing a sudden power loss event or on initial power up.
We are following the guidelines required by Nvidia for a power off and power on, and have verified this in our design.

Based on our investigation we have found that I/O that use these ports: pcc0, pcc1, pcc2, pcc3, and pcc4 do not experience a pulse during power off and during power up. However all other I/O ports (pz1, pq5, pq3, pr0, pq2, ps4, pg6, pq6, pn1, ph1) experience this glitch as shown in the below plot, as can be seen the I/O initially goes low, and then ~90ms later there is a short pulse of ~5ms on the I/O:

Can you explain why these specific pins experience glitches? Is there a configuration we can set to prevent this type of glitching behavior?

Thanks
Peter

Hi, can this be repro on devkit? Can you share a full power down sequence waveform that includes other related signals?

There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue any more.
Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one.
Thanks

Is this still an issue to support? Any result can be shared? Thanks