Jetson orin nano cannot boot also showing 0MB ram

Hello everyone,

I am reaching out to the community because I am facing some issues with my Jetson Orin Nano Developer Kit, and I could use some guidance or assistance.

I have followed the installation steps precisely, as outlined in the relevant pages on the NVIDIA website (Jetson Orin Nano Developer Kit Getting Started | NVIDIA Developer). I created the necessary SD card with the specified image, but when I insert the SD card into the Orin and try to boot it, the device completely shuts down. The fan stops working, and the screen displays nothing.

In my attempt to diagnose the problem, I checked the BIOS to see if there might be any relevant settings. To my surprise, it shows 0MB of available RAM. I’m puzzled by this and wonder if it’s related to why the device fails to boot the image.

I would greatly appreciate any insights or suggestions on what might be causing this issue and how I can resolve it. Has anyone encountered a similar problem with the Jetson Orin Nano Developer Kit? Your help would be invaluable to me.

Thank you in advance for your time and assistance.

I already tried to solve it by following the instructions here also, without luck: Jetson Orin Nano Dev Kit won't boot. BIOS shows 0 MB RAM - No Ubuntu Host

Nothing to do with 0MB at all.
It’s just a bug in UEFI that does not affect anything at all, and has been fixed in the latest release.
Please re-flash with SDK Manager first.

It worked with the sdk manager. But the thing is that i needed to find a pc to run ubuntu and then do the whole procedure. This is unacceptable for a 500euro barebone.

Anyway… thank you very much. You can close the thread/issue/post/whatever.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.