Jetson Orin NX 16GB JetPack Installation

Hello,

JetPack 5.1 production quality version was released. But I did not find any BSP file or SDK Manager package for Orin NX 16GB. Where can I download BSP file for Orin NX 16GB?

I downloaded BSP from this link and flashed using command line (instructions here).

I don’t think SDK Manager has support for Orin NX yet.

I saw that instruction and file, but when I deep dive into it, .conf file for AGX Orin Developer kit. Did you emulate agx orin devkit for Orin NX?

I am assuming since there is no Orin NX devkit released by nVidia, there will be no Orin NX devkit .conf file in the GA release.

I flashed our Orin NX modules in Xavier NX devkits and used the p3509-a02+p3767-0000.conf file that is included in the BSP.

Can you please explain in detail your steps how you managed to flash the Jetson Orin NX? I use this command sudo ./flash.sh p3509-a02+p3767-0000 nvme0n1p1 but I just can’t manage to flash the module. It gets stuck at "retrieving storage infomation.

https://docs.nvidia.com/jetson/archives/r35.2.1/DeveloperGuide/text/IN/QuickStart.html#to-flash-the-jetson-developer-kit-operating-software

sudo ./tools/kernel_flash/l4t_initrd_flash.sh --external-device nvme0n1p1 -c tools/kernel_flash/flash_l4t_external.xml -p “-c bootloader/t186ref/cfg/flash_t234_qspi.xml” --showlogs --network usb0 p3509-a02+p3767-0000 internal

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.