Jetson TX1 availability

The Jetson TX1 Developer Kit is in stock on our online store: Jetson TX1 Developer Kit | NVIDIA Developer

Newegg.com also has them in stock as of this post.

Hi.

Has anyone in Europe gotten their Jetson yet? It has been listed as “In stock” for a couple of days on nvidia.co.uk, but it doesn’t seem like my preorder has shipped yet. When I inquired the customer service they said it “has not yet been released to the public”. Does that mean that the certification is still not finished?

This became even more confusing when I found an envelope in my mailbox containing a WiFi antenna from NVIDIA and a letter which expected me to have “most certainly noticed” that it was missing from “the Jetson TX1 Decelopment Kit [I] received” (but which I haven’t actually received)…

Hi Marcus,

I got my Jetson TX1 last friday but I ordered it in pre-order a while ago… and I’ve received my antenna yesterday… so you may need to contact the sale representative service of your country :/

Regards,
Ale

The remainder of the EU pre-orders are shipping this week, you should receive soon. Apologies for the confusion with the antenna arriving first.

Thanks Dusty!

I received my Jetson today (joy!).

Incidentally, the package did contain a WiFi antenna, it wasn’t missing at all… ?_?

Is there any update as to when TX1 modules will be available in US, presumably through Arrow? Last update stated Q2, which I believe has passed. It’s interesting that there seems to be no shortage of TX1 Development kits available… yet no existing path to even small scale production. That leaves us in quite a bind…

In 3-4 weeks, there should be availability of the TX1 modules, please check back with Arrow around then.

Any updates on when modules will be available?

Arrow is still claiming they don’t have anything to sell. Our production has been stalling due to this.

Arrow should receive delivery of more modules this week with additional units arriving by the end of the month.

beautiful. thank you dusty.

Any information about sales channels and availability dates on Europe sales of TX1 modules? We want to order from Turkey but I am not sure where and when we can order.

Hello, have you tried contacting distributor Silicon Highway?

Wow, in typical Arrow fashion way over-priced:

900-82180-0001-000

1+ $435.90
100+ $415.00
250+ $400.00
500+ $375.00
1,000+ $299.00

Thanks Dusty. I tried to contact Silicon Highway but couldn’t get an answer. Now, I am trying to get information from OpenZeka in Turkey, which is the Nvidia Jetson distributor for Turkey. But, clear information about availability would be nice for our projects as we need to plan the production using TX1 modules.

I found out OpenZeka and TET are the distributors in Turkey. Here is TET’s website: http://www.tet.org.tr/en
They both offer devkit, and module in Turkey should be around the end of the month.

Dusty,

TX1 modules are out of stock from Arrow USA, we ordered 3 and got 1.

when will be the next shipment of TX1 modules?

Thanks

Hi yahoo2016, the next shipment of modules to Arrow will be shipping out this week.

Hi Dusty,
Will the TX1 modules be shipped from China and take 2~3 weeks for Arrow to receive the shipment?
Thanks

My understanding is we already have the modules in stock and the transfer to Arrow US should take but a few days. This will also be followed-up by another shipment next week. I do not have knowledge of Arrow’s timeline for redistribution.

Arrow has TX1 SOMs in stock now. I found TX1 hot to touch when running Cuda samples. Where can we get heat sinks and fans for TX1 SOM? The SOMs do not come with heat sinks or fans.
Thanks