Jetson tx1 booting

My tx1 board used to boot up well, but all of a sudden,
an error like this pops up and doesn’t boot up.

mount : wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/sda,
missing codepage or helper program, or other error
In some cases useful info is found in syslog - try
dmesg I tail or so
ERROR : sda mount fail…
bash : cannot set terminal proccess group(-1) : Inappropriate ioctl for device
no job control in this shell

what’s the reason of this…?

This is probably a missing or highly corrupt root filesystem. Is this correct that you have not flashed prior to this? Can you say more about which L4T/JetPack/SDK Manager release is currently on it? Is this the developer kit carrier board?

FYI, recovery mode will not actually cause any changes, although it does put the Jetson in a mode which could be flashed. It would be useful to know if recovery mode can be reached since this could allow you to clone the rootfs and inspect it. If you connect the micro-B USB cable (preferably the NVIDIA provided one since charger cables rarely work right with data) to your PC, hold the recovery button down, and then either start power or reset power, then you should see output from the command:
lsusb -d 0955:7721

Are you able to see recovery mode? If so, do you want to clone this to investigate? This requires significant time and a lot of hard drive space, and so if this is not something you need, then I would suggest just flashing with a current release (and reaching recovery mode is also needed to flash, not just to detect and clone).