jetson tx1 Camera

Hello ,

I’m new with the Nvidia Jetson tx1 ,
I’m trying to use camera with the jetson , with c++ or python , but it doesn’t work , I downloaded the opencv and worked correctly , but when when I use camera , it shows me those messages :
-Failed to open camera (in c++ with jetson tx1 camera )
-Opencv Error : Assertion Failed (size.width>0&& size.height>0) ( in python with jetson tx1 camera )

• HIGHGUIERROR : V4L2 : pixel format of incoming image is unsupported (in python and C++ with usb camera)

Could you please help me to know the problem ?

Thank you in advance

Hi,

Have you verified that your camera is working correctly? For example, can you capture from your camera using GStreamer? Here are some sample pipelines you can try to make sure your camera is working properly:

Additionally, what camera sensor are you using?

Regards,

hi , Thank you for your answer

yes I used GStreamer with terminal command , and it is working good , I took pictures with it

But the problem is that I can’t make “VideoCapture” with OpenCV using C++ or Python

I used :

1.VideoCapture cap(“nvcamerasrc ! video/x-raw(memory:NVMM), width=(int)1280, height=(int)720,format=(string)I420, framerate=(fraction)24/1 ! nvvidconv flip-method=2 ! video/x-raw, format=(string)BGRx ! videoconvert ! video/x-raw, format=(string)BGR ! appsink”); (For jetson Camera)

2.VideoCapture cap (0) for usb Camera

Thank you ,
Regards

Hi Amine_,

You could refer to below topic to see if can help on your case:

https://devtalk.nvidia.com/default/topic/983098/jetson-tx1/opencv-3-1-with-usb-camera-support/

Thanks