Jetson TX1 onboard camera don't work really?

I’m novice,I use gstreamer to test jetson TX1 onboard camera,but there are some error,the onboard camera don’t work.
the command of gstreamer as following:

gst-launch-1.0 nvcamerasrc ! ‘video/x-raw(memory:NVMM),format=(string)I420,width=(int)1920,height=(int)1080,framerate=(fraction)30/1’ ! nvtee ! nvhdmioverlaysink -e
error: NvvaseworkerFunction[2520] comp OMX.Nvidia.render.hdmi.overlay.yuv420 Error -2147479552
from /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstNvCamerasrc0: Internal data flow error.

gst-launch-1.0 v4l2src device=/dev/video0 ! 'video/x-raw, format=(string)UYVY, width=(int)640, height=(int)480,framerate=(fraction)30/1’ ! xvimagesink –ev
error: from element /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstV4l2src:v4l2src0: Internal data flow error

Can you help me?
thank!

From Ubuntu GUI, for testing your camera, you could try:

gst-launch-1.0 nvcamerasrc ! 'video/x-raw(memory:NVMM),width=640, height=480, framerate=30/1, format=NV12' ! nvegltransform ! nveglglessink -e

It should display a window with your camera output in 640x480 at 30 fps.
Ctrl-C in the shell you’ve launched it from will kill it.

Honey_Potouceul, thanks! I used your command, I can preview the onboard camera.
I want to process image data from the onboard camera, How to program to capture camera data into the memory? where there is datum and sample code?

thanks very much

There are different ways to do this, but you could start looking at samples in /home/ubuntu/tegra_multimedia_api/samples.

I’m not getting a device in /dev/video0 - does can anyone point me in the right direction?

hello machinehum,

could you please check below topic, thanks
[url]https://devtalk.nvidia.com/default/topic/1019986/jetson-tx1/getting-errors-in-using-onboard-camera-jetpack-3-1-/post/5203796/#5203796[/url]