Jetson TX2 cannot be installed correctly

Hi guys,

i know this is not the first time someone have this kind of error, but as far as i am trying the solution from similar problem in this forum, i haven’t got my jetson TX2 working properly.

let me tell you how i flash my jetson tx2.

1. just following the instruction. On page menu that show how jetson and host and internet are connected, i chose the second choice, where my jetson and host are connected through usb-micro usb, also cross type ethernet cable.
  2. go to force recovery, and everything seems normal at this point, process took a while, until they want me to put ip address manually or automatically. But i cannot choose either of those.
  3. also i canntot install some library because “other apt-command running on device while installing” and there is several connection reset.

after i close the installation terminal, and reboot jetson, the display stuck with this line that appear repeatedly

[ 2199.143304] PD DISP2 index4 DOWN
[ 2199.143421] PD DISP1 index3 DOWN
[ 2199.143424] PD DISP0 index2 DOWN
[ 3062.697182] tegradc 15210000.nvdisplay: unblank
[ 3062.697194] PD DISP0 index2 UP
[ 3062.697269] PD DISP1 index3 UP
[ 3062.697270] PD DISP2 index4 UP

if anything is not clear enough please tell me about it.
thanks guys

This description looks suspicious.

just following the instruction. On page menu that show how jetson and host and internet are connected, i chose the second choice, where my jetson and host are connected through usb-micro usb, also cross type ethernet cable.

What is the second option here? Connected the device to router or not?