Jetson tx2 cpu1 cpu2 shutdown

I have a Jetson TX2 board. I installed JETPACK fine on my TX2. However, not long after using it, I faced an error. When TX2 is turned on, the following status is output, it stays on the black screen and L4T is not driven. how can i solve this problem? And the fan is not spinning over the CPU, is this related?

error message

It seems you did not post/attach the error message successfully, please help to add them again, then we can have suggestions. Thanks

i can’t append image. so i write error message here.

cpu1 : shutdown
cpu2 : shutdown
bridge firewalling registered
a stop job is running for snap daemon (23/s imin 30s)

[ok] stopped snap daemon

Hi,

It is not error. TX2 series SoC by default will disable two cores. If you want to enable those two cores, you can refer to this post.

Then why are those messages printed out and stay on the black screen? I’ve looked at the links you attached, but I don’t know how to solve it. L4T does not turn on at all.

1. Sounds like your error is not related to the topic title itself. Your error sounds like you just fails to launch the desktop GUI.

2. There are always some log printed in the console during boot. You just didn’t know it because there would be GUI desktop showing up at that stage.

3. If you want to access the board, you can use the uart console.

1. If you don’t want to reflash the board, after you access it, dump us the /var/log/Xorg.0.log, also check if ps aux |grep gdm gives out any result.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.