Jetson TX2 Ethernet module doesn't work after update to L4T 32.6.1

Do you have some extra boards here that can try below debug process?

Yes. All following procedures was done on another board of same type

1. I download the L4T Driver Package (BSP) version 32.4.4 from “L4T R32.4.4 archive” page.
  2. Unpacked it
  3. Download “Sample Root Filesystem” from the same R32.4.4 archive page and unpack it into “rootfs” directory inside the Linux_for_Tegra directory from step
  4. Run chroot rootfs and then passwd root inside chroot env to set the root password
  5. Run sudo ./flash.sh -S 15032385536 jetson-tx2 mmcblk0p1

Board successfully flashed at this step:

Spoiler
# cat /etc/nv_tegra_release                                                                                                        
# R32 (release), REVISION: 4.4, GCID: 23942405, BOARD: t186ref, EABI: aarch64, DATE: Fri Oct 16 19:37:08 UTC 2020

# cat /etc/lsb-release                                                                                                             
DISTRIB_ID=Ubuntu                                                                                                                              
DISTRIB_RELEASE=18.04                                                                                                                          
DISTRIB_CODENAME=bionic                                                                                                                        
DISTRIB_DESCRIPTION="Ubuntu 18.04.5 LTS"  
  1. Then, I pointed sources list to 32.6:
Spoiler
# cat /etc/apt/sources.list.d/nvidia-l4t-apt-source.list                                                                           
deb https://repo.download.nvidia.com/jetson/common r32.6 main                                                                                  
deb https://repo.download.nvidia.com/jetson/t186 r32.6 main    
  1. … and run apt update && apt dist-upgrade. Apt upgrade log as file: dist-upgrade.log (137.7 KB)

2. Unfortunately, I can’t connect to the board via UART, it just stopped working after reboot. So I connect the external display via HDMI, and see message about OEM installation mode. Message says that I need to connect to the /dev/ttyACMx. However, minicom is silent on /dev/ttyACMx devices.
    So, the only thing that I have to prove my problem is photo of external display. And, what a luck, you can see same error message from eqos module at the second line:

P.S I’ll provide requested info about upgrading from 32.5 to 32.6 in a separate post