Jetson TX2 Freezes at System Configuration Screen

i tried several times disconnecting from the hub. I also tried just using the keyboard and monitor. No network cable or USB cable. Again no response but I can ping it from my laptop but nothing else. Also I could not check df on the host because I had reinstalled the OS. I have also tried a different USB cable and I am going to try a different power supply on the very slim chance their is a power issue. Do you have any other ideas? I did look into serial console but all the comments and turorials I found assume a dev board. I currently have just a jetson tx2 module although will have a new dev kit tuesday. Do you think I should attempt to use the serial console? Also are there any other steps here. For the life of me I dont see a solution. If I understand there is no way to do a “factory reset?” That your only option is using the SDK manager which seems to be off the table for me since I cannot even SSH in. Its frustrating since it clearly was flashed and it boots into the desktop but since the USB interface is not working their is no way to move forward from the GUI nor access via USB cable.