Jetson TX2 support for jetpack 4.2

I have flashed jetson tx2 using a host system sdk manager has installed in it correctly and i have not found any errors, but while programming i am unable to execue any program thus as checking the directory i could not find cuda, cudnnn etc… kindly clarify this

fldec@fldec-desktop:~$ ls
Desktop Music tmp_NV_L4T_FLASH_TX2_WITH_OS_IMAGE_COMP.sh
devel Pictures Videos
Documents Public VisionWorks-SFM-0.90-Samples
Downloads sasi
examples.desktop Templates
fldec@fldec-desktop:~$ nvcc --version
nvcc: NVIDIA (R) Cuda compiler driver
Copyright (c) 2005-2018 NVIDIA Corporation
Built on Sun_Sep_30_21:09:22_CDT_2018
Cuda compilation tools, release 10.0, V10.0.166
fldec@fldec-desktop:~$

Hi,

Please remember to install the libraries with sdkmanager first.

Jetson SDK components

Thanks.

hi,
from the sdkmanger i have installed everything where can i find the libraries

and i went through the installation guide as for it drivers need to installed before installation of jetson but my sdkmanager didnt contain any thing as provided in the image for the driver installation guide “Install DRIVE with SDK Manager :: NVIDIA SDK Manager Documentation

Thanks

Are you certain everything installed correctly?
The installation comes in two stages (flash with the OS and then the SDKManager will SSH into the Jetson - I think - rather than USB recovery mode to install the CUDA libraries etc).
Once you get to the stage where it asks you to input the username and password, I find it is best to unplug the USB. I’ve also found that you should also ensure that your systems are connected to the internet or a DNS capable router for this to work properly.

Hope this helps,
David

I am not certain about it, but as for the SDK manger the process is completed and finished,
and I am able to do the sample program provided in the website [i]“https://github.com/dusty-nv/jetson-inference/blob/master/docs/imagenet-camera-2.md[/i]” and able to activate the camera for recognition although the terminal icon opened as a “question mark”.

And from the installation video " jetson tx2 sdkmanager installation - Search" when “ls” command is provided there is a lot like cuda & cudnn etc but I don’t get those, and for the second command he provided “./sudo jetson_clock.sh” that is why I m confused since i cannot find the " jetson_clock.sh" file in my jetson tx2.

i have purchased two jetson tx2, so for the second one i tried removing the usb interlinking the host and jetson tx2 after OS has been flashed and when it asked for the login password it meant with an error that usb has to be linked

Do you know which version of L4T you’re installing on the board?
running the command cat /etc/nv_tegra_release in the terminal will give you this:

msubs-ai@msubsai-desktop:~$ cat /etc/nv_tegra_release
# R32 (release), REVISION: 1.0, GCID: 14531094, BOARD: t186ref, EABI: aarch64, DATE: Wed Mar 13 07:41:08 UTC 2019
87d381ac07d6fc167fdb145746f409ccd5894f4b */usr/lib/aarch64-linux-gnu/tegra/libnvosd.so
599bfa0d0c2ec3b3ce983d1950bb10015bbbc04c */usr/lib/aarch64-linux-gnu/tegra/libnvgov_camera.so
2e1b3220bb04f006042d04efe4f2914ee77a0867 */usr/lib/aarch64-linux-gnu/tegra/libnvmmlite_image.so... 
[etc.]

The first line is the details you want to look at.
For locating CUDA libraries use the command:

msubs-ai@msubsai-desktop:~$ which nvcc
/usr/local/cuda-10.0/bin/nvcc

And if that returns correctly you can get CUDA version information:

msubs-ai@msubsai-desktop:~$ nvcc --version
nvcc: NVIDIA (R) Cuda compiler driver
Copyright (c) 2005-2018 NVIDIA Corporation
Built on Sun_Sep_30_21:09:22_CDT_2018
Cuda compilation tools, release 10.0, V10.0.166

As for the USB in the installation - my apologies, my understanding of the process is still a little uncertain, even though I’ve done it >15 times. Installing with the USB is probably fine.

hi

R32 (release), REVISION: 1.0, GCID: 14531094, BOARD: t186ref, EABI: aarch64, DATE: Wed Mar 13 07:41:08 UTC 2019

87d381ac07d6fc167fdb145746f409ccd5894f4b */usr/lib/aarch64-linux-gnu/tegra/libnvosd.so
599bfa0d0c2ec3b3ce983d1950bb10015bbbc04c */usr/lib/aarch64-linux-gnu/tegra/libnvgov_camera.so
2e1b3220bb04f006042d04efe4f2914ee77a0867 */usr/lib/aarch64-linux-gnu/tegra/libnvmmlite_image.so

Thanks for the comment you provided based on the first post i provided you could know cuda is installed but i dont have the libraries working and that is where i am stuck see i cannot find the " jetson_clock.sh" file in my jetson tx2 which is a basic command

other than cuda how to check cuDNN, TensorRT, computervision and developer tools

I’ve searched every directory in my system using:

sudo find / -name jetson_clock.sh

And it seems that jetson_clock.sh doesn’t exist. It’s important to note that the video tutorial is using Jetpack 3.0 and the SDKManager will probably install Jetpack 4.2 by default.
Jetpack 4.2 as on my system doesn’t have the jetson_clock.sh file.

In later releases “~/jetson_clocks.sh” has moved to:

/usr/bin/jetson_clocks

Tip: Tab completion finds many of these. Just type a few characters, e.g., “jet”, and then hit the tab key to see possibilities. Once you see it, type “which jetson_clocks”.

Hi,

There is a typo.
It should be jetson_clocks.sh jetson_clocks.

Thanks.

R32.1 also renames it by leaving out the “.sh” suffix. Just “jetson_clocks”. Earlier releases require the “.sh” suffix.

Thanks for the correction. Also fix my comment in #10.